Are you the next boss lady?


I'm looking for 3 to 4 dedicated, passionate, hard-working women to join our team!

Since becoming a Beachbody Coach I've been able to:

Make extra money!
Lose 13 pounds and 2 pants sizes!
Stop drinking diet soda!
Become more confident!
Learn more about myself and I have grown through personal development!


If you are interested, message me, visit my Facebook page or fill out my application https://natshakesitoff.wufoo.com/forms/zp5g69906kj883.

BENEFITS:

*You receive a 25% commission on anything somebody buys from Beachbody through you.
*You receive a 25% discount on all Beachbody products including merchandise & supplements.
*You get paid on a weekly basis, every Thursday morning. Beachbody takes care of everything with customer service, shipping, and distribution. You don't handle inventory at all.

No comments