Free 7 day Clean Eating Group!


STARTS NOVEMBER 16TH!


It’s the season again, the season of holidays!! The time where some of us completely let go of our health and fitness routines and partake in a few too many indulgences. So now I truly feel like this would be a great time to offer a FREE 7 day clean eating group. So many people come to me wanting assistance with clean eating, the basics, and how to get started.

I really have found my life transformed by clean eating and Beachbody workouts, and I want everyone to find their magic rhythm of what works for you with your nutrition and fitness, so that it is indeed, a lifestyle, and not a crash diet.

It was hard to kick some of my previous bad habits like carb overload and chocolate addiction! It was hard to cut out the fries with dinner and to find recipes that our whole family enjoyed. So this was a whole new ball game for me. Sure, it did take time to understand, but I was determined to change my body more than I wanted to stay the same!

So if I can help the process along by giving you a 7 day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support, then I am all for it!

What are the requirements?

1. You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going to my site and creating a FREE profile. This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle. www.teambeachbody.com/natalienoel

2. You must participate for the 7 days in our online closed facebook group each day!

3. Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.

4. Invite 1 friend to join! Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 7 days!!!! You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.

What do you get for joining?

1. You get a free 7 day meal plan.
2. A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4. Daily tips that have worked for me.
5. Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.

Are you ready to get started? We will begin the group on Monday November 16th so please reserve your spot today!!

Click join to the group!! Feel free to add your friends too!!


Here is the link... https://www.facebook.com/groups/113454382352494/

No comments