Little Black Dress Challenge!!


My next challenge is going to be a little black dress challenge for the upcoming New Year!! The challenge will start December 1st and go all the way to the 31st!!

In the past, I have allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted. Two years ago, I actually gained 20 pounds during the holidays. I was at my highest weight at 239. January 1st, I started my new lifestyle.

You have the chance to avoid
holiday weight gain and look amazing on New Years!!

So get your Challenge Pack now because 2 of the most popular ones are on sale until the end of November!

Here's what you will get:
*A Challenge Pack that includes a months supply of Shakeology!
*Weekly Prizes!
*Private accountability and support by me and other challengers!
*Recipes to get you through the holidays!

Email me at natalienoel@mchsi.com or visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/natshakesitoff if you are ready to look your best on New Year's!

No comments